YeaLink T21PE2 and BLF

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by petewatterschats, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petewatterschats

petewatterschats New Member

Assigned and extension to YeaLink T21PE2 and the phone is working

Under Extension - BLF

I created entries
    2 - Shared Parking - Shared Park extension 0
    3 - Speed Dials - 300 Joan logan
    4 - Custom Speed Dial - John's cell 1-818-987-444
    5 - Change Status - Available
    6 - Change Status - Away
    7 - Change Status - Do Not Disturb
    8 - Change Status - Lunch
    9 - Change Status - Business Trip

Is it Possible to use these on the Yealink and if so how do I do it

2. cfive

cfive Member

Looking at the template, T21P has two line buttons. You can configure those - you probably want the first to actually be a line button though, the second one can be whatever you want, so you could pick one from your list.

That's probably not what you want - so - use the 3CXPhone in CIT mode. you can have as many buttons as you want with 3CXPhone :). Just configure the BLF's for the extension.

Note that you'd need to customize the yealink provisioning template to change the buttons from Line. I was recently taught how to do that with help here ... but honestly, I wouldn't bother when the 3CXPhone is so much more flexible, and, you don't have to customize anything and hope it survives updates.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

the t21 does not have any BLF buttons that are separate from the Line buttons. So - 2 buttons total.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.