• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T22 & T26 - Remove "3CX" logo from screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

verta

Reaction score
Hi All,

I hope you can help.

I've just installed 3CX SMB Edition at the company I work for, our endpoints are Yealink T22's and T26's. Every 5 seconds or so the phones will go from showing the time on the screen to the 3CX logo, and then back again. Is there a way to stop this happening? Ideally I'd just like the time to be shown all the time.

Thanks,

Verta.

You can either modify the provisioning template to exclude the logo, or you can find and rename the the logo image(s) in this directory:

C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\logo

efounco said:
You can either modify the provisioning template to exclude the logo, or you can find and rename the the logo image(s) in this directory:

C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\logo

Thanks efounco - I created a new provisioning template with the logo option set to Disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.