Yealink T23G not provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kevin Burns, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Burns

I have a Yealink T23G phone I am trying to provision and the provision link isn't working in the yealink web manager. I paste the link, hit autoprovision now and it says configuring for about 5 seconds and then says operation done. This process should take about at least a minute, so I am not sure what is going on. I have disabled the disallow from outside lan setting. I have updated and reverted firmwares and factory reset it a couple time to no avail.

Everything else from the yealink webpage works. I can change the firmware, reboot it, and change any other setting, I just can't get it to provision.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Kevin Burns

Are you trying to provision this phone as a remote extension? If yes are you using STUN or SBC? Also what FQDN are you using? Your own or a 3CX provided one? What firmware is the phone currently on?

3. Kevin Burns

No, it is in office. We are using our own FQDN. I have tried, 44.81.0.60, 44.81.0.110, 44.81.0.60 and none of them have worked

4. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

How did you install the PBX? Did you use a local IP or do you have a local FQDN? Is the provisioning link http and does it contain the correct ip/FQDN?

5. Kevin Burns

We have our own local fqdn. The provisioning link does contain the correct fdqn

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Do you have a DNS entry pointing that FQDN to the local IP of the PBX? Does that resolve correctly from your a different machine on your network?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.