• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T23G won't auto provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

chown

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Having issues with auto provisioning a Yealink T23G phone. Updated the firmware, turned off the Only Accept Trusted Certificates, deleted the extension, re created the extension. Tried copying the provision line into the auto provision in the phone. Didn't do anything. Any ideas?

One thing I thought that may not be correct is under extensions, phone provisioning, for local provisioning local LAN the path shown is http://XXXXX.3cx.us:5000/provisioning/jalors2kkl Is this correct? I thought it would show the IP address of the 3CX box.

Does xxxxx.3cx.us resolve internally , if not then you need to create an internal dns record to point to the 3cx server

It doesn't resolve internally. How do create an internal dns record? 3cx is installed on a Win10 Pro box.

Need to more info about your network,

Do you have a Internal dns server ? - if so create dns record to point to 3cx server

Can you create a dns record on your router, again create dns record to 3cx server

If you can not do any of the above, then you need to do a backup - full backup including license key and fdqn. (Make sure you backup to non 3cx folder on the machine I.e. C:\temp) Uninstall 3cx, and reinstall using the previous backup.

On step 6 select local ip https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/configuration-tool/

Last edited:
Ok Thanks. Pretty sure the router I have you can't do that. Its a Cisco EA3500. I see on step 6 to choose local IP, I'm pretty sure I picked the other. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.