Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T27G Won't Auto-Provision All Settings

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ChrisMcGhan, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisMcGhan

I know that 3cx doesn't provide support for custom templates. So I guess we can't expect anything to be done about this. I just want to let others know so they can spend their time modifying each phone manually and not waste time trying to figure out auto-provisioning.

I also understand I am discussing the default templates, not custom templates.

When the Y0000000000xx.cfg files is created on-the-fly, there appears to be a bug where a setting (multicast listening) doesn't make it to the T27s. The same source file "yealinkT4x.ph.xml" file is used for T46Gs and works fine.

But when the T27 is provisioned, I can see through a packet capture that the T27 gets
    • /provision/random/y000000000069.cfg then
    • /provision/random/MAC.cfg
    But the Y000000000069.cfg does not have the exact same line that was in the file sent to the T46G (Y000000000028.cfg)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.