• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink t28 auto provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazred

Reaction score
im trying to provision yealink t28's (firmware 2.3.23.2) and can do so to a point-i add http://10.129.10.10:5481/provisioning/ on the phones web interface as a point to auto provision from and the phone will pick up extension details (after adding phones mac address on 3cx)but i want to basically add more so it can pick up contacts, company logo's, ntp server, etc and i don't know to do this. I basically don't want to add these details manually and not sure how to do it

Regards

Daz

Hi Daz,
unfortunately we do not have provisioning files for Yealink Phones. The best way to solve it by contact their support.
Thanks

A lot of the SIP phones will pick up settings from DHCP like NTP server, time offset etc so the best way to test would be to configure the options on the DHCP server and see if the phones make use of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.