Yealink T28

Discussion in 'Windows' started by aly@accendo.dk, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aly@accendo.dk

Hey

Im facing a problem with the yealink T28. When pressing the RD button (redial) on the phone im not able to set a prefix. We use 0 as prefix and has set it in the myphone aplication.

Does anyone know if it is possible because we would like to use this feature on the phones.

Alex

2. willow

willow Member

I looked through the settings on a t28 and could not find it. I would suggest making some outgoing rules to make the lengths that the phone is setting. then there is no need to have the 0. you can still dial it manuallly but it would not be needed when using redial.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. aly@accendo.dk

Hi Jeremy

Thanx for your answer, I also looked at the configuration and could not find it.

It will use the workaround.

Alex

4. aly@accendo.dk

Hi agein

Tried to create outbound rule and set it to Calls to numers with a length of 7-12 (we use 8 in denmark) - But still the redial function does not work.

It just displays numer not found, because of the prefix.

Any ideas?

Alex

5. willow

willow Member

is the number not foung message from the 3cx or from the carrier. if it is from the carrier you will need to append the prefix to the rule. if you post a log of the call that would help as well. also post the outbound rule. rules are processed in order so a log will be helpful in determining what is going on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.