• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T38G line keys - how to label?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engin411

Customer
Reaction score
Can someone help clear up the function of the line keys on a Yealink T38G? Is "line" and "account" synonymous? The phone has 6 line keys and 6 accounts. When I autoconfigure from 3CX, it only configures one account, but I want the phone to be able to answer any of 6 incoming calls using these line keys. In 3CX, I only see the options for programming the 10 programmable keys on the right side, nothing for programming the line keys.
Also, how to set the label on the line keys? Right now each key just shows my name.

TIA.

No they are not synonamous each you can add a seperate extensions for each account or they can all be the same extension. Simply go to grammable keys and add each account you youd like for the line keys in this case your account and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.