Yealink t42 forgetting BLF presence after some time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by imabev, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imabev

On 3CX V14. Our Yealink t42 phones with firmware 29.80.0.110 lose BLF presence after a while. We have other extensions configured as BLF and they do not show if someone is on the phone (BLF buttons stay green). We attempted to manually install firmware 29.80.0.130 but it will not take (it goes through 'updating firmware' but stays on .110).

The only fix we have found so far is to reboot the phones. We cannot tell how long the reboot is good for before it stops working.

Has anyone seen this or have a fix for it?

2. need

I am running V15 and I am having the same issue with my Yealink T29G phones. BLF lights do not properly represent the acutal status on the extension. I submitted a support ticket on the matter a couple of days ago and have not gotten a response yet.

3. AndreasNZ

I had the same problem on V14, with Yealink T48G phones on .110 firmware.

I fixed it by installing .130 firmware on the phones. I couldn't use 3cx to do this, I had to go into the web admin pages of each phone and manually update there.

Cheers Andreas

4. imabev

This worked, thanks andreas

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My test handset is a T48 on the .130 firmware. I get randomly the SP BLFs will go off line and then back online 5 or 10 minutes later and repeat. Haven't contacted support yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.