Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T46G and scheduled weekly reprovision - trouble

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by engin411, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engin411

engin411 New Member

Has anyone gotten a Yealink T46G phone to do a weekly scheduled reprovision where it actually works? I've been posting over on the Yealink forum too but have not had success at all, so I thought I'd throw it out here too.

Are the settings in my attachment correct? What I am trying to configure is "reprovision each week on Thursday between 16:54 and 16:58".

Attached Files:

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Never tried but curious as to why you want to reprovision them weekly?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 12494

12494 Member

also curious.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Your settings are correct and the phone will reboot during/after provisioning,
    but the re-provisioning will only take place if you have make changes in the extension in 3CX.
    So if there are no changes made in the past week then there is no need to re-provisioning the phone.

5. engin411

engin411 New Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.