Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T46G + EXP40 + EHS36 + Jabra pro 9450 + FW 28.82.0.20 = no pickup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Brad Cann, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

Gday all,

so with the above combo, we cannot pickup calls on the Jabra Pro 9450, revert back to firmware on T46G phone to 28.81.0.110 and the jabra picks up fine.

3cx is latest version (15.5 sp2) No custom templates. If we bypass the exp40 jabra pro works (so ehs straight into ext port), if we piggy back through the EXP40 no go. If we revert to 28.81.0.110 on T46G no issues.

With new firmware Jabra shows green light on headset base phone icon to indicate it has recieved the pickup signal from the wireless headset.

What gives?

2. V..

V..

Have you tried updating the firmware of the EXP40?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Brad Cann

Please note that Yealink has confirmed this issue with their latest firmware and they are working on a fix for their next firmware update.

4. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

great thanks yiannish.

5. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

appears they have released a new firmware T46-28.82.0.30.rom which fixes it will test and get back.

6. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

nope still not fixed.

7. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

3CX does not test the EHS module and how/if it works with headsets. I seem to remember reading something about this a few weeks ago but for the life of me I kind find the Yealink forum thread I had read it in...
    As 3CX does not test this aspect of firmware, I would suggest, if you have not done so already, to also open a discussion on the Yealink forums as well. If they address it in a newer firmware, at some point we will also get that firmware in the 3CX repositories as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.