Yealink T46G Phones Don't Hold Firmware

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Drew9213, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew9213

I Have a large number of Yealink T46G phones on old firmware and I have been upgrading them manually to the newest firmware available from the Yealink website. 6 out of the 30 phones will not hold the new firmware. These phones will take the firmware upgrade and then immediately reboot and revert to the old firmware.

2. Schrodz

The firmware will not be supported with 3cx........... Best way to do it manually update the firmware to what 3cx supports.

3. Drew9213

I know 3CX doesn't technically support the firmware, but I have a significant number of phones running the firmware just fine. The issue is that the phones themselves will not hold the firmware that I give them. It doesn't matter which firmware I give them, they immediately reboot and revert their firmware back to what they were on.

4. Schrodz

Factory reset the phone and try the supported firmware and see if that works?

5. teldata1

I've experienced this. You need to remove the provisioning URL from the phone in each phones GUI. If the new firmware is so valuable to you that you don't need auto provisioning, then go for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.