Yealink T46G Plug&Play provisioning problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by david@simmonds.ca, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david@simmonds.ca

I have a set of Yealink T46G phones. I have a licensed version of 3CX phone system, the latest version. The phones have been reset to factory defaults. I have option 66 defined on my DHCP server as:

http: //10.0.0.16/provisioning/15boq3oegc

That is where the configuration files are being created by 3CX. I followed the Plug&Play direction on this site with no results:

http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t ... t42g-t46g/

I have the phones manually configured and they work fine but I want to control everything from 3CX provisioning. What did I miss?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

With Yealink phones i would generally suggest not to use option 66 as it adds more steps that necessary. Yealink phones are supported for PnP operation so i would use that.

Based on that consider removing option 66 from your DHCP server reset the phones to factory make sure you are on the latest supported firmware and provision them through PnP. After you reset them, the phones should appear in the phones Tab of the management console with bold letters. Simply highlight the phone and click assign to extension.

your phones should auto provision and be assigned to your extensions

Give it a go and let as know

3. safemode_nz2

we are having issues with the T48, we have factory reset the phones, but they aren't appearing at all in the phones tab in v15 SP1

4. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

Do you see any phones in the phone's tab or the issue is just with the T48's?
    Are the phones located on the same network/subnet as the PBX?

5. safemode_nz2

yes the phones are on the same subnet/network. it is happening to the T22 and T48.

they aren't appearing at all, I have manually provisioned the phones using the add phone to the extension and then putting the provisioning link in, however they don't just appear like I would expect.

the phones have the latest supported firmware and plug/play is turned on in each phone, even tried a factory reset.

this is a clean install of the latest 3CX v15 with sp1 that we downloaded from 3CX yesterday

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Try the following please:
    Open a cmd on the PBX machine and type the following command:
    netsh interface ipv4 show joins

and tell us if you can see 224.0.1.75 in the list of ip's

7. safemode_nz2

thanks, that was the issue, had to disable the bluetooth adapter under network adapters and rebooted.

8. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

I just upgraded from v12.5 to v15. Provisioning issues

Local LAN Yealink T46 with latest firmware. Only provision using stock 3CX T46 template works. None of the previous templates work (removed the old provision port variable). So i copied working stock and changed the background image string and re-provisioned. No change...

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.