Yealink T46G Shared Park Lines Not Showing Accurate Status.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elisha@2020techs.com, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisha@2020techs.com

Just implemented about 30 T46G's, all are provisioned with the same template, and all are on the same network. All 5 of the DSSkeys on the right side of the screen are set as "Call Park" buttons with values SP1 thru SP5. Orginally this worked fine, but now about half of the phones have stopped showing the accurate status of the parking orbits. The phones do not show that a parking orbit is occupied, even though it is. I have installed 3cx of Windows that is registered to the same extension as one of the phones that is not working. The 3cx for Windows shows accurately that status of the park lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. brgproducts

We have Yealink T29G's and are experiencing the exact same thing. It was working, but I noticed in the last couple of days this is not the case. The Windows 3CX software does show the status of it. Any idea on how to fix this for good. I have found that doing a reset and re provision of the phone corrects it, but I don't know if this is only a temporary fix...

Thanks,

Bill

3. elisha@2020techs.com

Bill,

I believe that the problem in my case was that I have conflicting templates and had the keys set within the template rather than in the 3cx management console. Here is what I did, and it seemed to fix the issue:

1. I assume that you are configuring the phone with the 3cx template? First go into your T29G template in 3cx and delete all of the rules for the Park keys.
    2. In 3cx Management Console go into each individual extension and set the blf key values here. (In 3cx the blf keys are offset by 2. i.e. Key #3 on the phone is blf 1 in 3cx.
    3. Factory reset each phone, and then re provision it.

This fixed the issue for me, and hopefully will help you to.

4. telin

Any update on this?
    Does the template fix helps it?

I receive the same error with my Yealink phones as well.

5. telin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.