YeaLink T46G Tansfer to Prefix+BLF

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tsukraw, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

So i have a customer who wants a Xfer VM button on there phones.
    After doing all research i found there is a Prefix option for a DSSkey on the YeaLink phones.
    I programmed a PreFix key as *4
    If i press Prefix + BLF i go to the BLF extensions voicemail as expected....

However if i press Transfer + Prefix + BLF the caller gets transferred to (Please enter extension number and then press #) like it got sent to 99 instead of the voicemail of the extension....

Has anyone ran into this before or attempted it?
    We are running 3CX V12 SP3
    Yealink T46G running firmware 28.71.0.176

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

Actually after a little closer looking at what happens when you press Transfer + Prefix + BLF. The phone is actually sending Transfer *4 it is missing the BLF number. Not sure if that helps anyone narrow down what i am doing wrong

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mlump

mlump New Member

I have attempted to use the prefix button as you have mentioned, unfortunately it seems that if there is no active call it prefixes just fine, but if there is an active call the prefix button sends the digits immediately. I have not found a way around this.

4. tsukraw

tsukraw New Member

Wouldn't you say this is a bug with YeaLink since you get 2 different results depending on the state of the phone?

5. mlump

mlump New Member

possibly, i did not investigate it that far as i was performing the testing more out of my own curiosity than trying to complete a request from one of my customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.