Yealink T46G w/ 3cx: Convert cfg to xml.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elisha@2020techs.com, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisha@2020techs.com

I just created a config file for my T46G's using Yealink's configurations tool. This tool spits our a .cfg file for the config. How can i convert this to an xml so i can import it as a template in 3cx? Thank you.

2. 12494

12494 Member

Is there a reason you need to do it this way rather than using the templates within 3CX?

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Frank D

Frank D New Member

There are two sections in the xml template, one for the generation of the common.cfg, one for the mac-oriented cfg. Open it in an xml editor with syntax highlighting and you will see. Insert you code in the appropriate place.

One other way is to let the the phone import the cfg from an ftp server automatically. Each phone can sync a config file which contains the protected user settings.

Or you can try to import the cfg to the phone and export an xml. But I am not sure whether there is this option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.