• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T46S boot loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudCanadian

Free User
Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this, with the new 66.82.0.20 update I have a couple T26S phones that are stuck constantly rebooting. What I have found is it seems like phones that are on the same VLAN as 3cx are fine, but phones on a different subnet (Even though it is routable) just constantly reboot.

Downgrading to 66.81.0.110 fixes the issue.

Hello @ProudCanadian

Please specify which PBX version you are running so we can test. Please note that firmware 66.82.0.20 is supported and tested for SP2 which is currently in beta

Can you please let me know of the build number as well? You can find it on the dashboard under the information column next to the licence tab.

Thank you

Please note that 66.81.0.110 is the correct one for your version. Firmware version 66.82.0.20 will be supported in the upcoming SP2 which is currently in beta. Once you upgrade to SP2 upgrade the phones and let me know if the issue persists

hmmmm. Why did the new firmware show up on my version then?

Reactions: daneke
@daneke, I had to manually connect to and upload the previous firmware phone by phone

Reactions: daneke
Anybody know the firmware for T48G for SP1?

My customer is not happy with no park.

35.81.0.110.rom
but 3CX v15.5 sp1 will show not supported, as on 3CX site the actual firmware is already 35.82.0.20

Hi to all,

We have SP1 installed in our office with a lot of yealink models attached (T19E2, T29, T42G/S, T46G/S and T48G/S).
Yesterday I updated all my phones to xx.82.0.20 version - NO PROBLEMS..
No reboots, no missed functionality... The phones are OK, even better... We are happy with this update...

Guys, what type of provisioning templates are you using? Are they default or custom?
If custom, check your modifications, probably the problems are there. We are using the default templates and everything is OK.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
I have tried replicating your issues with the latest firmware on SP1 but could not. Are you using the default templates? Also check and see if templates of your phones are available for download.
Please use the default templates to test and if you are still experiencing the same issues we can look into them to see what is wrong.

Ok, I think I figured it out. The phone is plugged into a HP switch with no VLAN's configured, but its uplink was going to a Meraki switch with a voice vlan configured (That wasn't put through on the HP). Removing that and the phone is working normally.

This is a weird one, because while technically that configuration on my switch was incorrect why did it work up until this new firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.