• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

yealink T46S on 15.5.3849.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paresh Vaghji

Reaction score
i have been struggling for a few hours to get this working and it is a pain.
i plugged in my t46s in to a poe switch and turned on fine and it came with FW 66.81.0.110 and it did not provision at all.
i even updated it to 66.81.0.60 as the website shows that is the minimum firmware. and still it is not provisioned

as i was playing around with it i noticed that upon factory reset it would say 'sending provision request' and after 1 second 'update failed'
then when i do a normal reboot i see for a split second network unavailable and then the messages above.

so i added a reservation on my DHCP to change the ip address so that i can make sure it is talking properly. and then after a reboot i still see the same messages. and after checking the IP it has changed to what i had set it to

any thoughts

if it means anything i have tried a new extension as well as one that is already in use. and same issues
another side note this is my first yealink phone. i currently have 4 cisco phones.

Are the phones and 3CX server on the same lan, if not what is the setup

When you factory default the phones, do you see the phones under the Phone tab within the gui as unassigned ?

This link may help - https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t4-series/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.