• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Yealink T46S SP no longer works in firmware 66.82.0.20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod Bacon

Reaction score
After upgrading to SP2 and firmware 66.82.0.20 on our Yealink T46S handsets, we find that shared parking no longer works (the buttons don't actually dial anything when pressed). Downgrading to 66.81.0.110 works around the problem, with the downside being that we can't use hot desking on those handsets without a reboot between users (the new firmware seems to remove the reboot).

More on this, I downgraded and re-upgraded and it seems OK. Could be something to do with the fact that I originally had the phones on a custom template when I upgraded, and moved to the stock template afterward? No idea... weird!

Glad to hear your problem was solved. From your description it seems that your problem had to do with the custom template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.