• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Yealink T48 SP Buttons Have Stopped Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew9213

Free User
Reaction score
I have several users with Yealink T48 phones who have lost use of their shared parking buttons. I have removed the shared parking configuration from the button slots and added other functions and they have worked just fine, so its not the actual button slots on the phone. The only thing that doesn't work is the shared parking config, which I have also configured to fill other button slots with the same result of not being able to use the shared parking. Another odd aspect to the issue is that there are 10 users with these phones and only two of them are having the issue.

Hello @Drew9213

What template have you used when you provisioned your phones, default or custom?
Are your phones updated with the latest supported firmware?

@Drew9213
Did you ever figure this out? I rebooted my primary 3CX yesterday and after restoring from the failover server, my Shared Parking BLFs all show the SP as offline (though they show online in the console). I can reboot my phone and it fixes the issue, but that's a lot of phones to reboot... Trying to find a simpler solution (and a fix).

I was able to resolve the issue by updating the firmware of the phones to the latest firmware.

As a general rule, ensure that all phones are geared up with the latest supported 3CX firmware.. This should always be your starting position when you deploy phones.

This will save you a lot of time!! Mark post as solved please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.