Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T48G - cannot retrieve parked call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nathanmsaunders, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathanmsaunders

Hi Guys,

i am trying to setup a yealink t48g with 3cx however i am unable to retreive a parked call on the handset

when a call comes in i can hit park and it will transfer the call to the shared park however if i press the same shared park dsskey i pressed to put them on park it just dials SP1 and doesnt retrieve the call.

i have tested picking up the same call i placed on park via another snom phone at it works fine. am i doing something wrong? i configured the handset with the template from 3cx v15 SP4.

see attached photo from the phone system it self and the handset

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @nathanmsaunders

Just tested with a T48 with firmware 35.80.0.130 and i can park and pick up a call from shared parking with no problem.
    Called the extension, answered the call and then pressed BLF key SP1. The call got parked and i picked it up using the same BLF.
    Are the extensions local or remote?

3. nathanmsaunders

Hi there,

Seems what is happening is when the phone is provisioned via the default template the park extensions are not registering however if I go into the web page of the handset after its provisioned and click the buttons tab then click apply they all turn green on the handset and then work.

The handsets are remote. Running latest firmware from the yealink website

Did you deploy yours via the template or manually.

It doesn't seem to activate the provisionised settings on the handset until I log in an hit apply

#3 nathanmsaunders, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

mine was provisioned with default template. When you say latest firmware from Yealink website which firmware is that? Is it the same mentioned i above?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.