Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T48G Firmware Version

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Fred Pettengill, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Pettengill

I am moving my server to the cloud in v15.5, just provisioned the first Yealink T48G phone and the firmware indicates that it is Non-Supported. The "Firmware" selection pops up a screen that says the current supported firmware is 35.81.0.61. There is no ".61" firmware on the Yealink site, no T48G selection when setting up the phone (T48 and T48S only) and no updates to add the ".61" firmware?

The T48G is a supported phone, indicates that there is a current supported firmware version, but I have had no luck finding a firmware download?

Any guesses where to find the firmware or does anyone have T48G firmware version 35.81.0.61 on their system that they could share?

Thanks!!

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I found it here:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\xxxxxxxxx\firmware_new\yealink
    But it had a new filename format.
    I did a manual update unfortunately (select file within the GUI) to get it corrected.

Are you on 35.81.0.70 of the firmware? I have been told the autoprovision can not downgrade to an older firmware.

I have also uploaded the file for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iygj6l93z2379vz/T48G-35.81.0.61.rom?dl=0

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 craigreilly, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  3. Fred Pettengill

Thanks very much!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.