Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T48g lost registration after restart 3cx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jan-syntell, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jan-syntell

Hello everybody,
    I bought Yealink T48g withone dont have Provisioning Template, so I must configure it manually.
    It's works well, but after restart 3CX [for now, trial version] it cannot register properly.
    When I change settings sometimes it work, sometimes not...
    Did someone had the same problem? It is possible a server send some unregister-order to this new featured phone?
    I will be glad for each advice.

2. roland_3CX

roland_3CX Support Team

Hello Jan,

The T48 is not yet supported, but will be soon.

3. jan-syntell

Thank You for quick answer - I will be waiting for that feature.
    For now I will use template which send me greate support-Dudes from http://www.888voip.com/ :D

4. bardissi

bardissi Member

The T46G template works perfect for the T48.

Here is a link to the updated template for the T46 in 3CX which now populates T48 in the dropdown.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kstval4i51tx41/yealinkT4x.ph.xml

5. jan-syntell

Thanks You for share Your tamplate - this one which I have from 888voip also basic on T46 template. Both works greate for me.

6. charlesdf

Any idea when the T48g will be officially supported by 3CX? About to purchase 3CX and 20+ phones and was looking to use the T48g

thanks,

7. bardissi

bardissi Member

My guess is simply they are behind in the development schedule and its low on the priority list under things like the web meeting, high availability, mac client, etc

T48 works well dont hesitate.

8. jan-syntell

I also recomended upgrade firmware for this T48G - after it it start working more stable for me.

9. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Which firmware version to you recommend for the T48G?

My phones came with 35.72.0.6 (not listed on Yealink web site).

Yealink website has 35.72.0.5 & 35.72.0.10

Interestingly enough if I register the phone with 3CX and choose "Firmware Upgrade" it will offer me 35.72.0.225 (also not on the Yealink website).

I found that the newer firmware seems to work well.

One thing I find though is that if I do a factory reset on a device with the higher firmwares (35.72.0.225 & 35.72.0.10) and then re-register it, it won't let me upload a new background image to the phone. I have to downgrade the firmware to 35.72.0.5 and then upload the background image and then upgrade the firmware and all is fine. Afterwards I can even upload new backgrounds to the phone. All stays fine unless I have to factory wipe it in which case I have to repeat the downgrade-upgrade procedure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.