Yealink t48G mac addresses changes to UNPROVISIONED

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ETAU, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ETAU

Hi All,

I have installed a new 3CX 12 system. Provisioned a Yealink T46G fine... A T48G once provisioned just drops off and doesn't ring.

When looking at the phone tab in the 3CX console. The MAC address field changes from the MAC address to UNPROVISIONED after being in that view for about 30 seconds.

I have factory reset the phone a number of times now, deleted the provisioned phone from the particular extension. And reprovisooned a number of times. When selecting the T48G from the phone section, I can never select any options such as reprovision phone etc. I have used this exact phone on my own 3CX system without issue. It is being used by the customer until a new batch of T48G arrive in Australai to then install as the permenant phones.

Any idea or suggestion would be great.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Are you using the template from the v12 download?
    This happened to me when first on v12 but using a template put together and used on v11.

It was missing some key information...

1 of many possibilities I'm sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ETAU

Hi,

I am using the T46G template from V12 as there is no T48G template. However I auto provision and then delete the autoprovision URL in the phone and change settings manually from there. It is only a two physical phone system at this point. That should have been quicker and easier than setting up and editing a template....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.