• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T48G will not provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

that1guy

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a T48G that needs to be setup as a remote extension. I have an SBC in place and have confirmed I can connect back to the PBX. When running the AutoProvision from the web UI, I get the configuration message displaying for about a minute. Once "operation complete", the phone does not provision. I have disabled trusted certs and I am using firmware 35.81.0.60.

In the PBX, I see the T48G as a new phone. I select "assign ext" and assign it. I grab the provisioning url and copypasta into the phone web ui. I have tried using host name and IP of the PBX, but no luck. Also tried https and http, but still no cigar.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

3cx v15.

Are you able to manually register the extension to the PBX? As a test that you have full connectivity

SIP Server will be the public hostname or IP of the 3CX, and enable outbound proxy and insert the IP of the SBC in that field.

Hi,

I have the same issue, with a Yealink T46G, Firmware up to date, 3CX V15.5. Like mentionned by teldata1, I could manually register the extension to the PBX, but it never automatically provisions.
I also connected a Snom D745 which directly auto-provisioned and worked perfectly. That means for me that the firewall and SBC config are good.
So it seems the issue is with Yealink devices.
Does anyone have any idea where the problem can come from?

Thx for help!

I was able to get the phone to provision. Seems like there was an issue with the Sonicwall we have in place. I also believe there is an external factor at play. This phone is a remote extension and I notice it continues to drop from the network. Thinking thats where my problem may lie.

Yes, thank you. I have visited that page many times to double and triple check settings.

Hi,
Just for information, we solved the problem with our Yealink t46g phone. We had to set the parameter "Only Accept Trusted Certificates" to "disabled" in the config page of the phone (menu Security>Trusted Certificates) as we working with our own FQDN.

Now it's working perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norb.p
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.