• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T49G

Matt Waechter

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Will these be supported anytime in the future? I have a client who would like these for the executive offices. Currently have all Yealink T46G and S.

Upvote 7
I had T49G running in my test environment. Video-Stream between T49G is working fine, but CTI is not working 100%.

I also would like full support for this phone. I have been experimenting with several templates that are available on internet, but none of them functions 100% like it should. This is a very high quality videophone, what can be used with video doorphones.
The only other phone with video that is fully supported is the Fanvil C600. But build and image quality of the T49 is much higher. And the T49 has physical dial keys. Not everybody likes the full touch control of the C600.

IMO it should not be a big problem for 3CX to create a template for this phone.

Same, our customers have seen this model and want to use it in their office. Any update about support?

Here we are a year later and no template. Anyone know if there are plans to make a template or if there are any 3rd party templates available?

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.