• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Implemented Yealink T5 series support

3CXusername

Free User
Reaction score
Reactions: Lucas Garcia
Upvote 8
I noticed that the brochures have 3CX's logo stamped on it so likely it will be just a matter of time. Likely the phone should work ok with the T4x template for short term but I haven't ordered any to test yet.

Built in Bluetooth and USB headset support, that will be nice! +1 from me for support as we will plan to begin implementing these as soon as they are supported in 3CX.

I understand they are now supported.

Any "real life" feedback ?
I have been testing a T58v for a month and half and it has been rock solid for me.

It provisioned just like any other yealink phone. The only thing I havent been able to test is the webcam. Im not sure how to make a video call from it to a webclient as I dont have any other video phones in my environment.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.