Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Implemented Yealink T5 series support

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by 3CXusername, Apr 25, 2017.

Implemented Yealink T5 series support 4.9 5 8votes
4.9/5, 8 votes

1. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lucas Garcia likes this.
  2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

I noticed that the brochures have 3CX's logo stamped on it so likely it will be just a matter of time. Likely the phone should work ok with the T4x template for short term but I haven't ordered any to test yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TimWinkle

4. technigogo

+1

5. Paul Omans

Built in Bluetooth and USB headset support, that will be nice! +1 from me for support as we will plan to begin implementing these as soon as they are supported in 3CX.

6. Harry Fischer

7. THCO

I have been testing a T58v for a month and half and it has been rock solid for me.

It provisioned just like any other yealink phone. The only thing I havent been able to test is the webcam. Im not sure how to make a video call from it to a webclient as I dont have any other video phones in my environment.