Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Yealink T54S not Auto-Provisioning with Hot Desk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Richard Zuiderwijk, Mar 2, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Zuiderwijk

Hi,

I have a hotdesking problem with an Yealink T54S through an SBC (Pi)

I took the known steps to setup the hotdesking : https://www.3cx.com/docs/hot-desking/
    The Yealink is provisioning succesfull without problems through the SBC as an standard extension.
    But when I setup the hotdesk function for the Yealink T54s (after factory settings) I'm able to login with *77*[ext]* followed by pincode. After an succesfull reply that my profile should be loaded....nothing happens. The Yealink T54s shows on the screen that the hotdesk is still logged on as "HD00001"
    But within the System management > Hotdesking > is shown that my 3CX user profile is attached to the hotdesk phone.
    When I manualy provisioning the Yealink T54s, my 3CX profile loaded succesfully...

Am I missing something to auto provisioning my user profile on the Yealink T54s phone after an succesfull hotdesking login?
    hot
    - 3CX v15.5 sp3 (3CX Cloud)
    - Updated system prompts
    - Yealink T54s with latest supported firmware 70.82.0.20 (Factory reset)
    - SBC (rasberryPi)

I saw an closed thread with the same problem but no solution
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/yealink-t46g-not-auto-provisioning-with-hot-desk.53384/

Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks,

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Richard Zuiderwijk

Please make sure that the phone is provisioned through PnP and not by manually adding the provisioning link in the phones web interface. Also is this the only phone with the issue? Do you have other phones that do work?

3. Richard Zuiderwijk

Hi @YiannisH_3CX

Thank you for your answer,

It works now like a charm after correctly provisioned trhough PnP :)

Thanks!

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.