• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T55A with 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc hauwirth

Free User
Reaction score
Hi,
I just buy a new yealink T55A (beautiful small deskphone) and was wondering if someone was able to make it work with 3cx. Any special firmware hints ?

Thanks.
Regards,
Marc

Hello @marc hauwirth

Here @cobaltit : https://www.yealink.com/products_141.html

This is a brand new one I think and dedicated for Microsoft Teams (they also made quite everyphone with a "Skype for Business" edition). Maybe you can manually provision it in the phone because 3CX doesn't support it and it's not in the list phones in 3CX.

Mathieu

Hi,
We will have to wait but it's on plan :
Got an answer from Yealink :
" I have the discussion with our P&D team and got the reply: the T55A with dual template of SIP and Teams will be released in September. Then you can use it with 3CX platform."

Kind regards,
Marc

Then you are waiting for 3CX to support it, else it is manually configuring the phone

Hello @marc hauwirth

Here @cobaltit : https://www.yealink.com/products_141.html

This is a brand new one I think and dedicated for Microsoft Teams (they also made quite everyphone with a "Skype for Business" edition). Maybe you can manually provision it in the phone because 3CX doesn't support it and it's not in the list phones in 3CX.

Mathieu
Ahh ok. I was just looking at the straight SIP devices. I'm not sure there's much benefit to having that 3CX supported if that side touch screen is built for Teams.

@cobaltit Yes, it looks like this range of Yealinks are build for it. But the Yealink 55A looks nice so it can be cool to support him in 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.