• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink T58 and EXP 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkTTU

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
I'm new to both the T58 and have never used an expansion module before on any Yealink phone. I thought from previous reading it'd be as simple as plug it into the phone, add more BLF fields (beyond 27) and re-provision. I must be doing something wrong though as the sidecar just shows "Loading Please Wait" forever. Anyone know what I'm missing?

When I look at the template for the T56A and T58 it looks like the EXP50 starts at BLF 28. If that isn't working perhaps I would check the webgui for the phone and make sure it sees the EXP50 properly.

Hello @MarkTTU

Please note that the current firmware for the T58 (58.80.0.20) does not support the expansion module. You will need to wait for the next firmware update for this to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicolasAunixo
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.