• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Video Phone Off Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisHansen

Reaction score
I have found a small issue where I call from Xlite video call -> Yealink Video Phone. Call works fine but if the Xlite phone puts the Yealink on hold (Of course the video turns off & states 'on hold'). When i come off hold & re-init the video from my Xlite the Yealink shows the video image about 1/3rd the size it did from when it first connected.

Can anyone else replicate this?

Hi KrisHansen,
Yes this is a known issue and was reported to Yealink last week. It can be easily observed in wireshark capture:
when Yealink is the one who INVITE (ie, initiates a call or remove the hold) it negotiate and confirm a video QCIF format (176x144) but instead it send a CIF (352x288) video stream - therefore, the remote one who asked for QCIF will display only 176x144 of 352x288.
We will let you know when they provides us a fix.
Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.