• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink W52P DECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Gauge

Reaction score
So, is the Yealink W52P DECT supported yet in 3CX, or is it too bleeding edge ?

if so, does it assign a unique extension number to each handset ?

Right now i am testing that model, max 5 sip accounts, max 5 handsets, 4 simultaneous calls, no provisioning template in 3cx, voice quality OK, you can assign unique extension number to each handset

Test is over:

Yealink W52P
Model Name   W52P (SIP IP Phone)
H/W Version 26.0.0.5
S/W Version 26.20.0.10
Calling OK
Call Hold OK
Pickup Call Park OK
Call Park OK
Conference OK
Pickup Call OK
BLINDXfer OK
attendantXfer OK
Call Forward OK
Voice Mail Button/Notification OK
DND OK
Mute OK
Speakerfon OK

So, how did you go about provisioning it ?

Through web interface, manually...

mixig said:
Through web interface, manually...

I tried to get the W52P and W52PH working in a remote extensions configuration and I can't seem to make that work. I will try the 3CX SIP Proxy Manager next. Can you provide the configuration settings that you used so that might help everyone.

Also, how did you get the 26.20.0.10 version firmware? I have 25.20.0.10!

For remote extension use proxy, i dont have any more that phone, i had it just for test purpose, 26.20.0.10 firmware was already on the phone out of the box

v26.20.0.10 is the firmware version for the handset, 25.20.0.10 is the firmware version for the base.

They just released v25.30.0.20 for the base, but the release notes are not posted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy_53
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.