• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink W52P - One account per handset

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM-TEL

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
My client has 2 x W52H handsets off the same base station. He has two extensions on each handset. Each extension represents a different DDI.

I have had to manually configure them for 3CX, however it will only register one extension per handset, the other extension fails to register.

Has anyone else had issues like this?

Last edited:
Nope. Registrations and handset assignment are kind of separate. Focus on getting the 2 extension registered in 3cx first, then assign accounts 1&2 to handsets 1&2 ...

Nope. Registrations and handset assignment are kind of separate. Focus on getting the 2 extension registered in 3cx first, then assign accounts 1&2 to handsets 1&2 ...

For clarification....
2 x W52H handsets on 1 x W52P Base Station.

example:

Handset 1 has two extensions, 200 and 201. Only extension 200 is registering
Handset 2 has two extensions, 300 and 301. Only extension 300 is registering

Again though, the registrations are very different from the handsets. Forget the handsets for now. In the W52P you setup 4 registrations and then assign them to handsets. So first get them registered, then assign the handsets to them. Are you sure they're not all registered and it's just the assignment of which handset gets which extensions ?? In 3cx are the 4 extensions registered ?

On the base unit,I am guess all the four accounts are registered

You need to assign the various accounts to the correct handsets within the webfront end of the base unit -> Under Account - > Number Assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.