• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink W56P and SBC: Outdated documentation or still not supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamo

Forum User
Reaction score
The documentation for Yealink W56P says:
Currently, the specific device can only be provisioned as local lan. The SBC and STUN functionalities will be added at a later stage.

However the change-log for the latest update says:
Added SBC and STUN provisioning method for DECT phones.

I am guessing that this update is meant for Yealink phones and the documentation is outdated.
However, as I am planning to buy some W56P for a location with only SBC and I think it is a bad idea to base purchase decisions only on guessing, I still have to ask: Can anyone confirm that W56P now actually will work with SBC? And if not: Do you know when it will?

This function has been added in ver 15 sp5

Reactions: mamo
Hello @mamo

The guides are being updated for SP5 and will be uploaded when they are ready. On V15 sp5 the functionality has been added and these devices can now be provisioned via SBC and STUN

Reactions: mamo
Thank you very much. Than I will go ahead, buy these devices and see how they perform. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.