Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink W56P

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gigaboy, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigaboy

Anyone know if this DECT phone will be officially supported in the next few months?

Thanks,
    Mark

2. carolinainnovative

3. buckshome

I would also like to request support for the yealink w56p !!
    Thanks!

4. 3cxBora

Is there any recommendation how to manually configure this to work on v14? Will W52P template work?

TIA,
    Bora

5. carolinainnovative

At first glance, the W52 template seems to work. Registered, made internal calls, etc.

Will advise in a day or so if this is a semi-permanent solution.

6. complex1

complex1 Active Member

In the Yealink W56P Release Notes for v80 you can read what is add after v73, so within no time you have modified the 3CX W52P template. Now one template can provision W52P, W56P, W52H, W56H or combination of this sets.
    I have modified the template and it works like a charm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. carolinainnovative

I did not even go that far. Using the 52's template worked like a champ, with the one exception of having to turn on nat traversal separately. Otherwise, the template worked without modification.

Not a good answer for deploying a ton of them, but for one, not a bad answer.

Do you by chance have a template you feel like sharing?

8. jan.schreiber

Hi,

would you mind sharing your template?

Thank you and kind regards

jan

9. Melvin_XIII

Hi,
    I also have provisioned my Yealink W56P using the W52P template. It seems to work fine so far. I have however found one problem that I am told has to do with the provisioning template.
    I use the W56P in with the 3CX Windows Phone in CTI mode. when I dial a number in the CTI Phone it connects to the Phone with the "Make Call" dialogue. The line is on hold until the other end answers. I would like to have the phone ring instead of play music. Is this possible? Do I need to wait for the W56P to be officially supported?
    Thanks in advance

10. complex1

complex1 Active Member

This is the normal behaviour for the Yealink DECT phones (W52P and W56P) because the Base can not handle HTTP commands send by 3CX. Not even if 3CX officially support the W56P.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Melvin_XIII

thanks for the quick reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.