Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

YealinkT26P IP Phone provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Samiullah, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samiullah

Hi,

I have installed the 3CX PBX phone system. I configured two yealink IP Phone, the status of the phones are available in 3cx management console and registered but with idle. I cant make calls between the IP phones. Can anybody help me out that weather I have configure the IP phones in the right way OR there is some thing missing in phone provisioning to make the call functional.

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Attempt call, then go to 3CX logs, post VERBOSE section pertaining to this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Not much to go on.

Status is merely a setting that you select so that forwarding rules can be employed for given circumstances. The item of interest is the registration. If registered, it means that the system recognizes that a phone is connected.

The first thing I would try is to turn off the windows firewall and see what happens. Given that your current issue is between phones, I will assume that they and the 3CX system are all on the same internal LAN. You might also try the echo test *777 (depending upon extension length selected during install) and see.

You did not indicate what version of 3CX you are running, if a paid or demo or free one. If the phones are all resident on the same LAN as the system. If you ran the firewall checker, nor how you configured the phones - manually or via 3CX provisioning. If any error messages occur at the phone level (voice error messages such as "call could not be completed") or error messages in the log files.

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Under extension status, are the phones GREEN i.e. registered? If so, please post logs, this is too vague

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.