• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Zoho CRM setup error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcp192

Customer
Reaction score
I've followed the guide on setting up the Zoho CRM integration, configuring the Zoho "Server based application", through to generating the Client ID and Secret.
When I click on 'Authorize" in the 3CX config, I get an error page with "Invalid Redirect Uri"

I've contacted Zoho and they believe it's an issue with the 'Homepage URL" that was provided in the Zoho part of the config. The documentation says to use "https://my-pbx.example.com:5001". I'm using the free 3CX hosted server for now (based in NZ), and set that to https://mycompany.my3cx.nz:5001 (where mycompany is replaced with my company name - being the domain I use to access the 3CX PBX management.

Does anyone have some advice on what to try, and whether that parameter is correct? If not, do you know what it should be?

Reactions: pcp192
Thanks for your suggestion, and while that's how it's configured now your message got me thinking - what I needed to do is remove the port (5001), and now it works perfectly! I'm guessing it's different being hosted by 3CX to what it would be running on-premises?
Thanks for your help.

Yes, the default port when using the instances hosted by 3CX is 443, so it's not required to specify it. With on-premise installations you can customize this, we suggest by default the port 5001 for HTTPS connections, but you can customize it. In any case, you need to specify exactly the same URL (with or wihtout port number), adding the path "/api/oauth2crm".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy_53
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.