Integrate 3CX Pro with Office 365
Boost customer service and increase your agents’ productivity by integrating 3CX Pro or Enterprise Edition with Office 365. By using the 3CX Plugins you are able to fully integrate this CRM software. Take advantage of the powerful 3CX UC feature set combined with Office 365’s software to utilize the flexible interface that can adapt with your business. CRM Integration with Office 365 is standard with the 3CX v15.5 PRO/Enterprise editions.
Benefits of Using 3CX with Office 365
Consolidate your customer communications into one simple platform and enjoy the features that Office 365 has to offer. Customer interactions can be easily managed by combining the services of 3CX and the Office 365 platform. In doing so, you can easily offer support and additional resources quickly and efficiently to your valuable customers.
- Click to Call – Streamline sales teams by allowing calls to launch with a single click directly from the Office 365 interface; no need to enter a customer’s number into your phone
- Call Pop-ups – Contacts are opened in Office 365 and records are created for new callers within the CRM system. No need to ask for customer phone numbers
- Call Journals – A journal entry is created for the contact for easy access to call history so that agents can keep track of CRM data, including customer information
CRM Integration is Easy with 3CX Plugins
The 3CX Plugins are available from within the Management Console under the Updates tab. Users of CRM applications that are not integrated with 3CX can develop their own plugin in less than a day! Read more about how to do this here.
- Out of the Box Integration – All of this is possible with the 3CX plugin for Microsoft Office 365; your business sees results from the get-go
- Quick & Easy Configuration – With just a few clicks in the Management Console and client, integration is configured and ready to go
- Easily Configure Outbound Calls – No need for additional customizations, just enable the hotkey dialing functionality