Adding Public Contacts
Public contacts are contacts that all your companies users can see but not edit.
For example, public contacts can be people from other companies that your users invite to web meetings frequently.
These contacts can only be added and edited by the Administrator. Public contacts can be invited to meetings just like any other contact. To distinguish them from private contacts, public contacts are shown in bold.
How to Add Public Contacts
- Navigate to the “Meetings” page and select “Address book” from the menu.
- Click “Create new”.
- Fill in your contacts Name, Email, Phone, Mobile Phone and Extension numbers.
- Select the “Invite e-mail language” from the list of available languages.
- You can create contact groups to better manage your contacts. Groups can be used to select and invite multiple participants at the same time. Select an existing Group in which the contact will be added, or create a new group by entering the group’s name.
- Under “Contact type”, make sure “Public” is selected.
- Click “Save”.