EveryoneAPI Server Side Integration
On this topic:
3CX provides integration with EveryoneAPI. With this integration, when a call comes in, you will see the caller’s name. In this guide we will take you through the steps required to setup your EveryoneAPI account with 3CX - server side.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Create an account with EveryoneAPI https://www.everyoneapi.com/sign-up
- Login to EveryoneAPI https://www.everyoneapi.com/login
- Go to the Dashboard > Account Details, and take note of the Account SID and Authentication Token.
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Download the EveryoneAPI provider template from the “Available CRM Integrations” section.
- Select the EveryoneAPI integration from the dropdown list.
- Copy the Account SID and Auth Token in the respective fields.
- When you receive a call via the web client, a contact query will be made to EveryoneAPI and the resolved name will be displayed in the web client’s toaster.