Exact Online Server Side CRM
On this topic:
3CX provides integration with Exact Online. With this integration when a call comes in, the web client will show the contact name and a link icon on the phone screen. When you click on the link you will navigate to the corresponding contact in the CRM. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your Exact Online CRM with 3CX - server side.
Exact Online Configuration
- Login to your Exact Online account and click on Marketplace > App Centre.
- Go to “Register API Keys” > “Register a new API key”.
- For the App name enter “3CX Server Side”, and for the Redirect URI enter “https://MY_3CX_URL/api/oauth2crm”, where you need to replace MY_3CX_URL with the URL you use to access your 3CX Console.
- Click on Save to create the API Key. Then click on Edit, to see the details for this key. This information will be needed later to configure 3CX.
- Take note of the Client ID and Client secret values, which will be required later.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select ExactOnline from the dropdown list.
- Enter the values for Client ID and Client Secret, taken from the previous step. For the domain, enter the URL you use to access your Exact Online account, which varies depending on your location. For example:
- The Netherlands: https://start.exactonline.nl
- Belgium: https://start.exactonline.be
- Germany: https://start.exactonline.de
- United Kingdom: https://start.exactonline.co.uk
- United States of America: https://start.exactonline.com
- Spain: https://start.exactonline.es
- Press the Authorize button to perform the authorization. A new tab will be opened, and you will be requested to grant access to the API Key you just created.
- Press Allow to grant access. The refresh token will be shown under the Authorize button.
- Setup is ready, press OK to save the changes.
- You can test the integration using the Test button at the top of this configuration page.