Installing Debian for 3CX on a Mini PC
On this topic
This document outlines the procedure which is used to install Debian for 3CX on a Mini PC using USB bootable media. As it is usually the case that mini PCs and small form-factor computers do not include a CD/DVD media drive, this approach uses UNetbootin which automatically downloads the ISO and all necessary files, copies them to the USB drive whilst making it bootable so that you can use it to deliver a Debian for 3CX installation to your small form factor appliance.
In order to successfully install Debian for 3CX on your mini 23PC, you will need:
- A FAT32 formatted USB drive with a minimum of 1GB Space.
- UNetBootin version 6.83 onwards.
Preparing a bootable USB Drive
- Download UNetbootin for your Operating System (Windows | Mac | Linux).
- Plug your USB drive into the computer and launch UNetbootin.
- From the Distribution drop down, select 3CX. From the Drive drop down, select the drive letter that corresponds to your USB drive. Then click OK. UNetbootin will automatically download the Debian for 3CX ISO, unpack and copy to the USB drive.
- You’re all set to proceed with your Debian for 3CX installation.