Installing Debian for 3CX on a Mini PC
On this topic
- Mini PC
- 3CX ISO download from here
- A USB Stick minimum 1GB
- Rufus application that creates a bootable USB Stick
Preparing a bootable USB Stick
- Download and install Rufus
- Insert the USB stick into your computer and launch Rufus app
- Set Drive to the Drive name assigned to your USB Stick
- Set Partition scheme to “MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI”
- File System - “FAT32 (Default)”
- Cluster Size - “4096 bytes (Default)”
- Give a name to New volume label - example ISOLINUX
- Enable Quick format
- Enable “Create bootloader disk” and Select “ISO image” and configure the ISO image to the path where the ISO is located.
- Press Start.
- Enable “Write in DD Image mode” is selected before pressing ok.
The 3CX ISO will be copied to the USB and the USB will be configured to work as a bootable device. When done, you can use this USB and plug it in your MINI PC.
If you have no operating system on the device it should go straight to the debian boot menu and press Install.
If you have a pre-existing OS on your device you need press DELETE key or F2 key to enter the bios and adjust the boot sequence to boot from the inserted USB Disk first.
Refer to this document to proceed with the installation. https://www.3cx.com/docs/installing-iso-debian/