3CX Skype For Business
3CX provides out of the box integration with Skype For Business. This integration allows you to make calls to a Skype for Business contact by using the 3CX client for Windows.
- 3CX V15 SP4 with PRO or Enterprise License
- 3CX Client for Windows V15 SP4 and later
- Skype For Business 2015 or 2016 (Windows)
- 3CXSkypeforBusiness Plugin installation
- First you need to download and install Skype For Business. Please make sure you have one of the following Versions :
- Skype for Business 2016 (Office 365 or Office 2016)
- Skype for Business 2015 (Office 365 or Office 2015)
- Then ensure that your 3CX Client for Windows is version 15 SP4 or later (minimum build number is 60903).
- Download the 3CX Skype for Business Plugin and install it from here.
- If you have Skype for Business running you need to exit and launch again in order for the Plugin to work.
- Select the “Contact” you want to call > “Right Click” > “3CX Call”. The 3CX client for Windows will initiate the call.
- If the Contact has multiple Phone numbers a list of these numbers will appear on the 3CX client for Windows. You can select the number you want to call from this list.