vTiger Server Side CRM
On this topic
3CX provides integration with vTiger. During an inbound call the contact record or account record will popup, you can easily create a new contact directly from the vTiger web interface and creating notes with the call history of the contact or account. In this guide we will take you through the steps required in order to setup your vTiger with 3CX - server side.
Launching outbound calls from the vTiger interface is already available using the 3CX Click2Call plugin.
- Login to your vTiger Account. Go top right Icon and click on it.
- Click on “My Preferences”
- Take the following pieces of information as displayed below. These must be copied into the 3CX CRM Management console.
3CX CRM Server Side Configuration
- Login to the 3CX management console > Settings > CRM Integration > Server Side tab.
- Click Add and select vTiger from the dropdown list.
- Enter the vTiger URL. Ensure you enter https:// before the FQDN.
- Enter the username you use to login to your account.
- Enter the Access Key