WallBoard Configuration & User Guide
On this topic
The 3CX Wallboard is a web based utility integrated with the 3CX Web Client. The Wallboard shows Real Time Queue statistics that are of utmost importance to operators and supervisors in a Call Center environment. Thanks to this feature, Call Center staff are continuously up to date with service level agreements and daily targets, helping increase efficiency and workload output.
The following are required for the Wallboard to operate:
- 3CX PRO license.
- The extension has to be either an agent of a Queue or a Queue Manager.
- Login to the Web Client.
- Click on the “Switchboard” node and select “Wallboard”.
- To enable the queues you want to display statistics for and enter a daily motivational message for your team go to “Settings” and select “Wallboard”.
Queue Call Statistics
The Wallboard gets current call states based on real time statistics. If you are a member of 1 queue, you will see the statistics of that queue. If you are a member of multiple queues, all statistics will be added together. Statistics include the following:
- Waiting - Waiting calls.
- Avg Talk Time - Total average talking time for all serviced calls.
- Answered - The amount of answered calls.
- Abandoned - The amount of Abandoned / Unanswered calls.
- Agents Busy - Number of agents currently busy answering calls.
- Total - Total number of calls (Answered / Unanswered calls).
- Callbacks - Number of requested callbacks
- Waiting Time - Average Waiting time for all Queue calls.
Tips: Check out our video to see how easy is to use the 3CX Wallboard.