Due to continued demand and growth, an opportunity has arisen to join 3CX, a global leader and major player in the telecommunications sector and the company behind the award-winning 3CX PBX. 3CX is seeking for a Regional Sales Executive for Asia, to join the channel sales team and to play an important role in the company’s continuous expansion.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience within a telephone based sales role.
- Knowledge and passion for IT and technology.
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- An understanding of VoIP and telecommunications technology will be considered an advantage.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- To manage an assigned geographic sales region
- To maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- To develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products, and to increase the number of partners in the channel.
- To establish clear goals and business plans for agreed channels.
- To manage existing business partner relationships.
- To direct partner account management activities.
- To provide sales training to the channel partner’s sales teams.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) communication skills, will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technology channel sales
- Knowledge of IP based Unified Communications solutions.
- Effective distributor channel contract management skills.
- Track record demonstrating the ability to manage the company’s sales operations.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, performance management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel as required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.