Are you passionate about technology and communications and ready to engage our worldwide user community of more than 20,000 companies using 3CX? If you can you channel your passion into a voice for 3CX, you may be a perfect fit for the Community Manager role!
3CX has a large community of product users and business partners that interact with us via various mediums such as forums, blog comments, social media platforms and IT support portals.
We are looking for a Community Manager that can interact with our current and potential customers by answering any technical questions that arise.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write with a given audience in mind, keeping communication clear and concise.
- Has the technical aptitude necessary to quickly come up to speed on VoIP, SIP and PBX technology topics.
- Can learn and absorb technical material quickly.
- Diplomacy in internal/external communications.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and customer advocacy.
- Focus on corporate reputation and image.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Has a keen knowledge of networks and their infrastructure, router and firewall configuration experience as well as Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems knowledge.
- An understanding of VoIP and PBX’s would be considered an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their C.V. detailing any relevant experience and the position or positions (Technical Content Writer, Technical Trainer and Community Manager) they are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a covering letter and examples of their work.