Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager. Responsible for the good condition of the building infrastructure ensuring the safety and well functioning of all facilities the Facilities Manager will manage the day to day operations relating to the office premises and other Company-owned properties.
- Plan and coordinate all installations, refurbishments and maintenance relating to heating/cooling, electricity, water, telecommunications etc.
- Organise and supervise all external contractors conducting maintenance and repairs.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to ensure health and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary Health & Safety legislation including matters relating to fire safety and first aid.
- Work alongside departmental managers with regard office space planning.
- Obtain quotes from contractors and suppliers, calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost effectiveness.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure needs are being met.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives and monitor energy efficiency.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Assure security of the office, respond to facility and equipment alarms and any system failures.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all Company owned properties/apartments, arranging & overseeing maintenance needs and repairs.
Our preferred candidate will have the following attributes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and get the job done.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, able to manage several lines of work at once.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Strong team player with a very hands on approach.
- Excellent attention to detail able to independently recognise when an issue needs attention.
- Self-managing and proactive.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written communication skills.
Plus the following experience
- Previous experience in Facilities Management, business management or construction management.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience ideally in construction, maintenance and facility operation.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.