Can you create and deliver professional press releases and case studies? 3CX is looking for a PR Officer who will spearhead the company’s public relations. This job involves working as part of the Marketing Team, writing press releases, case studies, whitepapers, and blog posts. The successful candidate will also build relationships with key technology editors, build media distribution lists, track the success of the news distributed by 3CX.
- Native English speaker with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Experience in copy writing and internet marketing.
- Ability to write clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Ability to proofread copy and check spelling and grammar.
- A background in VoIP will be considered an advantage.
- IT knowledge and experience is mandatory.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in SEO will be considered an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their C.V. detailing any relevant experience, to email@example.com, along with a recent photograph, a covering letter and examples of their work. Also, state the post you are applying for.