Quality Assurance Engineer (Nicosia, Cyprus)
We are seeking for a motivated QA engineer to join our team. The position requires collaborating with the product managers and team members in order to meet strict deadlines. You will work closely with software developers and designers in relation to our product’s specifications. You will be involved in functional testing, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, sanity testing and other QA tasks. You will be required to run manual and automated tests on software; functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing, system and subsystem tests, write test plans, test cases, procedures and scripts.
About the 3CX Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our QA and development team and would take on tasks that would help 3CX continue its innovation in the Unified Communications/PBX market place. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by over 100,000 customers around the world.
Good to have:
- Experience with automation.
- Experience with jMeter or other similar software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced development environment.
- Good understanding of the SIP protocol will be considered a huge plus.
- A very good understanding of network communications (IPV6/IPV4, Protocols)
- Experience using Wireshark.
- Experience with Android Studio (logcat and ADB)
- Previous experience with testing mobile & desktop as well as back-end software.
- Experience with bash and powershell, python, nodeJs or other scripting languages.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Heavy experience in manual testing.
- Ability to describe issues in a concise way with excellent attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinker.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in QA.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a large or small team.
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle, especially debugging and browser/platform compatibility testing.
- A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.